Friday, December 4, 2009

HARPSE on Parkas

A Parka..

a parka is a type of heavy jacket with a hood, often lined with fur or fake fur, so as to protect the face from a combination of freezing temperatures and wind. However, throughout the years, parkas have been changed. In the beginning there was 1 type of parka; however, now there are 3(fashionly) known parkas. (There's probably more, it's just I'm not aware of it.) The 3 types are: Fishtail Parka, N-3B(aka Snorkel) Parka, and the Cagoule. Although, I'm not gonna talk about all of them. I'm just going to talk about the most fashionable one. The Fishtail Parka.

I asked one of my friends one time what she thought about parkas. And she said "Ewww! those things are so gross!" I thought "Hmmm"; on some guys I actually think it looks good. Well, anyways here this is what I'm talking about:





0 comments: